HG Hand Gel Ready-to-use gel for hygienic and surgical disinfection of hands
- hygienic and surgical hand disinfectant
- modern formula with remanent effect
- suitable for the most sensitive skin
- quick absorption, absolutely no stickiness for ultimate comfort
- peeling effect for better disinfecting and ultra-soft hands
- contains moisturizing substances (Bisabolol) for frequent use
- minimum risk of allergic reaction
- contains no colouring agent or fragrance
- dermatologically tested
- registered by the FOPH in Switzerland as a biocidal product registered number: CHZN0992
tested in vitro and under simulated practical conditions (DGHM/VAH methods), acc. prEN 12054, EN 1276, EN 1650, EN 12791, EN 13624, EN 13727, EN 14348, EN 14476
- bactericidal 30 sec.; (tuberculocidal and MRSA 30 sec.)
- fungicidal (c. albicans 30 sec.) (a. niger 3 min.)
- active on HBV, HCV, AIDS, vacciniavirus, influenza A and rotavirus in 15 sec.
surgical hand disinfection 2 x 3 ml 90 sec.
Product specification and scientific studies available on request
How to choose the product that is suitable for you?
Examination glove made from 100% synthetical latex, powder-free, unsterile and sterile available
Soft nitrile examination glove made from 100% synthetical latex in white, powder-free, non sterile
Examination glove made from 100% synthetical latex, non sterile, powder-free
Soft nitrile examination glove made from 100% synthetical latex in delicate pink, powder-free, non sterile